Back to top

Nota de aplicación

General term for a solid marking substance in the form of a slender rod, which is then enclosed in a cylinder of wood, metal, or plastic to form a "pencil (drawing and writing equipment)." Common examples of materials used in "pencils (drawing and writing equipment)" are graphite, lead, and pigmented wax.